The Famous Sam’s Hofbrau: Restaurant & Topless Bar in Los Angeles

Waitress

Security

VIP Host

Manager

Assistant Manager

Administrative Assistant

Must be 21 years old and over.

~~~~ Must ATTEND Job Fair to be considered ~~~~

~ ~ THURSDAY, MARCH 06, 2014 FROM 2pm – 5pm ~ ~

~ Job Fair Address: 1501 E Washington Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90021 ~
(Job Fair will be held @ our sister Club Sam’s After Dark)

Share →

16 Responses to Job Fair – Thr 3/6/2014

1. Alana says:

Hello, i am very intereted in these positions
    -Waitress
    -VIP Host
    -Administrative Assistant
    During the time of your job fair I am attending class. Is there any other days or times that I can meet with someone in reference to getting possibly hired. Thank u

2. Patrick says:

I have an criminal history of Terrorist threats (arguing with my family ) and Narcotics trafficking. But everything is cool now.
    I would like to bus tables.
    Will this past prevent my from being hired?

3. illy says:

Good evening,
    I am interested in the waitress position, however i am 18 years old. I was wondering how old you have to be to apply?

4. Diane says:

I wasn’t able to make it to the job fair today but I am very interested in applying for waitress Or receptionist position . If still available is there any way I would be given the oppurtunity to still apply ? Thank you for your time .

5. Kiersti says:

Hello,
    My name is Kiersti I am a 24 year old female and I am currently looking for a waitressing position. Unfortunately I’m a little late for the job fair but I came to your website to figure out how to get this application process started. So tell me, how can a lady such as myself become part of your waitressing staff??

6. lupe says:

I am very
    interested in
    applying for
    waitress . Is there
    any way I could
    be given an
    oppurtunity to
    still apply ? Thank you.

7. Alex says:

When will you guys be hiring again!!???

8. Maria Coronado says:

Hello I am interested in a waitress position.

• Admin says:

We are currently not looking for waitresses but please feel free to drop off your resume with any on-duty manager for future consideration.